Image Map

Thanksgiving Turkey Craft

Hello Kinder Tribe friends!  It's Cori from Mrs. B's Beehive with a Thanksgiving art project to share with you!


I know that we all try to develop a sense of appreciation in our students for the many blessings in our lives, especially during this time of the year. This craft is a great visual reminder of all we have to be thankful for!

I start out the craft by printing everything up, and separating them into ziploc bags for each student.  Well, my students actually do all of the prep work, becuase who doesn't like to help the teacher in Kindergarten?!?! (thank the Lord)


We made a list of all the things we are thankful for, and I left it up on the board for them to copy on to the feathers. Warning: I am potentially the world's worst artist!!


We cut and glued our little hearts out, and tried not to loose any of the pieces.


And then boom! Easy bulletin board! One of my students handed me his turkey, and said, here's my turkey Mrs. B, but it looks terrible. : ) I told him it was beautiful, but that maybe if he glued the hat on the front, and added some feet or more than just one feather, he would like it more! Anyone else have kids who know that it looks horrible, but aren't willing to put in the effort to change it, or is it just me? : )


If you would like a copy of this craft, click on the link below.  I hope this is a quick and easy craft for you to use during this holiday season! Many blessing to you and your family this Thankgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment